OKBet’s Daily Deposit Bonus: Know how to get it
One of the few things that online casino players look for when it comes to online casino providers is the bonuses and promotions that they offer. OKBet has a wide variety of these that would definitely give you additional wins and advantages when you play. One of these is the Daily Deposit Bonus. In this blog, we will explore how you can get this promotion so that you can have more chances of winning and have a better game-play experience in the future.
What is a daily deposit bonus?
Daily deposit bonuses are given to active players at OKBet. This promotion can be achieved by making deposits into your account every day. Your account also needs to be fully verified before you can be eligible for this promotion.
The lowest amount that you can deposit into your account is seven hundred pesos (PHP 700), and the highest amount that you can deposit is fifteen thousand pesos (PHP 15,000). The bonus that you can get depends on the amount that you can deposit. Here are a few examples:
|Daily Deposit Total||Bonus||Requirement|
|PHP 700||PHP 30||1x Turnover|
|PHP 1,500||PHP 60||1x Turnover|
|PHP 3,000||PHP 90||1x Turnover|
|PHP 5,000||PHP 100||1x Turnover|
|PHP 10,000||PHP 200||1x Turnover|
|PHP 15,000||PHP 300||1x Turnover|
If, for example, you deposit a total of fifteen thousand pesos (PHP 15,000), the amount of bonus that you will get will be added to the number of bonuses that you have passed by. (PHP 30 + PHP 60 + PHP 90 + PHP 100 + PHP 200+ PHP 300 = PHP 780) The sum total of the fifteen thousand pesos (PHP 15,000) that you have deposited will become seven hundred and eighty pesos (PHP 780).
How to cash-out:
Before you can get your bonus, you need to place a bet on the exact turnover required so you can cash out the amount of bonus that you got on your deposit. For example, if you deposit a total of fifteen thousand pesos (PHP 15,000) and you have a bonus of seven hundred and eighty pesos (PHP 780), you need to place a bet one time before you can cash out. (deposit + bonus + 1x turnover = cash-out)
Additional requirements and conditionsAdditional requirements and conditions
- The daily deposit bonus is only applicable to games like Sport Game and TPG Games, except Lay Correct Score.
- Because OKBet is licensed by PAGCOR, it is subject to its terms and conditions. One of the conditions that they require is that a newly registered player must have an initial deposit of one thousand pesos (PHP 1,000) that they will use to place their bets. Also, the next deposit should be a minimum of five hundred pesos (PHP 500) that they will also use to place their bets.
- If you are an employee or if you have a family member who is an employee of OKBet, you are not qualified for this promotion.
- You are also not qualified for this promotion if you are the owner of an online casino or an employee of another online casino provider.
- You are not eligible for this promotion or allowed to play in OKBet’s online casino if you are on the government’s blacklist or if you work for someone who is.
- If you are involved in any malicious or illegal doings, OKBet has the right to disqualify and turn down your account, along with your winnings and bonuses.
- OKBet can also remove or change this promotion as long as PAGCOR agrees with it.
- OKBet can answer to winnings amounting to not less than thirty pesos (PHP 30) and not greater than five thousand four hundred and sixty pesos (PHP 5,460).
- As long as the terms and conditions of OKBet are met, you are eligible to play and avail of this promotion.
If you are an avid player at OKBet, you should maximize promotions like this (the daily deposit bonus) and use them to your advantage. This will help you increase your chances of winning. But before you attempt to get this kind of promotion, you should read and know the terms and conditions that go along with it. This is to avoid future problems and conflicts that may arise. And if you are not sure about the mechanics, you can always ask their customer service through the different platforms that they provide.