Senior Legal Coordinator for Gaming
Hello, connections! We are looking for a Senior Legal Coordinator for Gaming.
Below are the details:
- Provides support to the Chief Legal and Compliance, such as but not limited to, preparation and collation of documents and other requirements that need to be submitted with other companies or government agencies more specifically with PAGCOR.
- Encodes updates and maintains the information in the database of the Legal and Compliance Department pertaining to documents, licenses, permits, certificates, etc. of all the gaming companies relating to PAGCOR compliances.
- Maintains and keeps safe and in order all hard copies of licenses, accreditations, notices, and correspondences issued by PAGCOR.
- Do research work relating to gaming regulations, documentation, requirements of government agencies we deal with, or any matter or issue that needs to be addressed by the department.
- Liaises, coordinates transacts and builds good relationships with the different departments of PAGCOR.
- Knows and learns the processes for securing licenses, permits, certificates, and other documents from PAGCOR.
- Process and prepare transmittal or checklists for PAGCOR-related documents requested by other departments.
- Process and prepare PAGCOR-related requests of the Legal and Compliance Department from other departments.
- Other tasks may be assigned by the Legal Manager from time to time.
- Graduate of any 4-year course, but LLB is a plus.
- With at least 5 years of experience working in a law firm or legal department of a corporation.
- Can work independently or with a team.
- Has experience liaising, coordinating, and dealing with SEC, BIR, BSP, AMLC, HLURB/HSAC, PAGCOR, IPO, NPC, LGU, NLRC, etc.
- Can draft simple letters and documents.
- Can do research work.
- Willing to do fieldwork.
- Willing to work in Muntinlupa and/or BGC
Interested applicants may send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org