Legal and Compliance Manager
OKBet is currently in need of a Legal and Compliance Manager (Junior Lawyer).
Here are the details:
- Reviews/drafts legal documents (e.g. contracts, agreements, legal opinions) and/or validate such legal documents.
- Clears legal documents for printing and dispatch; and handles cases and legal problems.
- Formulate case theory for litigation for or against the company
- Liaise with government judicial and administrative bodies.
- Liaises and coordinate with other departments, external counsels, other corporations, and/or government agencies.
- Supervises, checks, proofreads, and audits tasks and outputs of paralegals.
- Assists in conducting legal and factual research on assigned cases and/or special projects.
- Ensures the timely review of the Legal Request Form.
- Keep Chief Legal and Compliance Officer updated and abreast of all assigned contracts, cases, and special projects for handling.
- Proper supervision of paralegals and/or other employees under his/her supervision.
- Capability to communicate clearly and confidently to all employees regardless of level.
- Other tasks may be assigned from time to time by CLCO.
- A member of the Philippine Bar
- 3-5 years of experience in a law firm or as in-house counsel; with – experience in gaming is a plus
- Keen to details
- Amenable to work in Alabang and/or BGC