- Taking responsibility for the planning and execution of financial duties and projects of a company.
- Oversee daily transactions, including accounts payable/receivable, general ledger, and bank reconciliations.
- To be responsible for the preparation of current financial reports and forecasts for future business growth including budgets, income statements, balance sheets, tax returns, and reports for Government regulatory agencies and financial management reports. (month-end and year-end closing).
- Managing and monitoring metrics, procedure execution, KPI tracking, and reports for the financial department.
- Managing the risks involved in the financial activities of the business.
- Participate in regular tax audits and payroll checking.
- Supervise and provide training to staff members regarding financial processes.
- Other ad-hoc duties as requested by the Management.
- Proven work experience as an Accounting Supervisor.
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Strong computer skills, MS Excel in particular (managing spreadsheets, creating charts, and using advanced formulas).
- Solid knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, laws, and regulations.
- Excellent analytical skills to manage large amounts of data.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Team management skills.
- Ability to prioritize work and can do multitasking.
- With payroll making & checking experience.
- With BIR/SEC/PAGCOR knowledge and BIR audit experience.
- Communication in English is a must.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
Interested applicants may their CVs to email@example.com