Operational Finance Manager / Assistant Manager
OKBet is currently in need of an Operational Finance Manager / Asst Manager Here are the details:
- A minimum of 3 years of working experience in an Accounting / Finance related field is required
- Candidate must have proven experience in leading a team (Minimum of 5 people)
- Candidate must have proven at least a degree in Finance / Accounting is equivalent
- Expertise level in Microsoft Excel is required
- Communication Skill is a must
- Taking responsibility for planning and execution of financial duties and projects of a company
- Oversee and manage daily Operational Financial Reports and improvise said Reporting when required
- Review Operational Cash-flow from the Payment Team in order to streamline operational cash flow into the business.
- Oversee and Managing Operational AR ( Credit Control ) In order to reduce financial losses due to bad debt.
- Preparing internal financial statements and reports for the business to ensure financial stability.
- Review and plan operational risk-controlling activities (from a financial standpoint ) in accordance with the company and industry standards.
- Liaison with Operational Team in order to streamline business into Financial metrics
- Liaison with the external finance consultant team for tax-related activities.
Submit your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org