Playing OKBET Dream Catcher is very simple. Putting your money on the number where you think the wheel will stop would be best. The money wheel has 52 segments.
Each number is worth what it is. So, 1 gives you back 1x your bet, while 40 gives you back 40x your bet. Suppose the flapper lands on one of the multipliers. The wheel is spun again. And you get paid based on how much the next spot pays with the multiplier added in.
Dream Catcher is not as well-known as some of its other games. But that’s easy to understand since the OKBET developers took its idea and made it even better by adding bonus rounds that you can interact with and epic multipliers on the others.
Even so, the online Dream Catcher game is exciting and an excellent choice for individuals who are simply beginning or who like simple games. If you bet on how the wheel stops, you could immediately become a millionaire. You can wager just R1 per spin and win as much as R5 million.
OKBET fans like to play Dream Catcher. If you want to join them or another casino, you must scroll up and click the “play now” button. You can only play this game at OKBET Live Online Casinos.
After you’ve finished registering, you can play by doing the following:
- Go to your casino’s “casino games” or “live games” section and look for “Dream Catcher.”
- Click on it and afterward on the “Play Now” button next to start. (If you want, you can go through the mini-tutorial given.)
- Pick the chips you want. The value of your chips shows how much you want to bet. For example, two means you wish to bet R2, and ten means you want to bet R10 on one selection.
- Turn the wheel. After giving the players a few seconds to bet between spins, the dealer will spin the wheel. You can utilize the visit to talk to them or other players.
- Get your money. You win if the flapper on top of the wheel lands on the number you chose. You can’t bet on the multipliers, but if the next spin lands on the number you’ve chosen, you still win them.
The best way to win at Dream Catcher is to bet more on numbers 1 and 2, which make up most of the wheel. There are 23 segments with the number 1 and 15 with the number 2. While the number 5 shows up seven times, the numbers 10, 20, and 40 only appear once each. It means that the number 1 is more likely to win than the number 40. There are also two places for the multipliers, so getting a multi may not be as easy as you think.
One of the best ways to win more money at Dream Catcher is to always bet on 20 and 40. They might not show up all that often, but they do come. Please don’t waste your money on them every time the wheel turns.